North Highlands CA 95660
A creative Chief Architect seeking to gain a job in a firm that rewards hard work and dedication.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in application design and development activities
- Profound knowledge of system architecture principles
- Working knowledge of J2EE, Spring and Struts
- Familiarity with optimization operations of system architecture
- Proficient with DB2, Oracle, OOD and Relational Database systems
- Ability to identify risks during project design phase
- Ability to propose architectural solutions for complex business requirements
- Ability to work well with Business Executives, Technical team and clients
- Strong analysis, leadership, time management, decision making and organization skills
InfoTek Corporation, Plano, TX
August 2007 – Present
- Provided architectural oversight for development, management and enhancement of company applications.
- Worked with development team to define architectural framework.
- Developed best practices for business architectures.
- Reviewed and recommended improvements to existing architectural designs.
- Proposed new technologies to promote feasibility and usability of architectural components.
- Assisted in business and technical road mapping activities.
- Conducted technical trainings to Architects and Developers.
- Implemented continuous improvement initiatives to develop high quality and scalable applications.
GE Corporate, Plano, TX
May 2004 – July 2007
- Participated in client meetings to understand client needs.
- Assisted in defining project scope, estimation and priorities.
- Developed architectural plans to meet business needs.
- Implemented architectural initiatives to improve business efficiency.
- Developed architectural reports and metrics for management review.
- Ensured that team followed architecture governance standards.
- Ensured that system architecture was in compliance with IT standards.
- Assisted in making complex architectural decisions that align with business strategy.
Master’s Degree in Architecture
George Fox University, Newberg, OR
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Alfred State College, Alfred, NY