North Highlands CA 95660
A highly knowledgeable and experienced Chief Economist looking for employment within your organization where I can add value and bring new ideas.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience to perform economic research for financial services
- Deep knowledge of regional economies in US
- Huge knowledge of global economic trends
- Familiarity with econometrics and economics theory
- Immense ability to develop team of researchers
- Exceptional ability to supervise all research work for analysis
- Ability to administer all complex projects
- Ability to communicate with clients regularly
- Ability to build and lead effective teams
- Ability to supervise complex research projects
- Dynamic presentation skills writing skills
Amazon Corporate LLC, Buffalo, NY
August 2007 – Present
- Coordinated with all colleagues for all business line.
- Administered high profile cases for organization through external sources.
- Planned activities to forecast interest rate for all businesses.
- Performed economic research and prepared briefing reports for financial markets.
- Monitored economic data through monthly reports and forecast movements.
- Maintained records of client base for organization.
- Analyzed macroeconomics conditions and facilitated decisions.
UMB Financial Corporation, Buffalo, NY
May 2004 – July 2007
- Developed professional contacts with economic and business community.
- Administered all asset servicing units to assist in global foreign exchange.
- Provided assistance to bank departments for all economic forecasts.
- Developed external presentation and participated in all surveys.
- Analyzed economic processes and published all results.
- Prepared strategies for all capital planning to analyze various trends.
- Interpreted and forecasted various components of economy for business.
Master’s Degree in Economics
Mountain State College, Parkersburg, WV