North Highlands CA 95660
Chief Electrician seeking position with reputable company in search of a highly skilled and dedicated employee.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience with both low- and high-voltage systems
- Proficient with SCR drives, generator controls, and programmable logic controllers (PLCs)
- Wide knowlege of troubleshooting wiring problems
- Ability to interact with individuals in a cross-cultural environment
- Ability to read and interpret electrical and mechanical drawings
Eximius Group,Williamston, NC
August 2005 – Present
- Inspected, serviced, troubleshoots, and repaired equipment in hazardous areas.
- Calibrated, maintained, and repaired test equipment and tools.
- Performed all preventative maintenance according to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Trained, and coordinated crewmembers to safely complete work duties
- Determined and interpreted capacities and performance data and selects equipment.
- Supervised setting of operational parameters on breakers and transformer.
Helix Energy Solutions Group, Williamston, NC
May 2000 – July 2005
- Operated, maintained and repaired main and emergency generator.
- Installed, troubleshoot and repaired control systems.
- Evaluated the rig supervisors and prepared and conducted the annual appraisal
- Interpreted information from difference sources such as IEEE handbook.
- Calculated resistance impedance, voltage, and current power factor voltage drop VARS
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
Eastern Washington University, Cheney, WA