North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a job as Child Advocate in which my expertise, skills and dedication can help in the prosperity of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in teaching preschool children especially infants and toddlers
- Outstanding knowledge of various community resources
- Immense knowledge of observing child abuse systems
- Ability to perform crisis prevention and provide appropriate counseling
- Ability to prepare and present information on child issues
- Solid understanding of managing domestic violence cases
Arnold Palmer Hospital, Houston, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Prepared incident reports involving children and prepared reports.
- Provided assistance and mentorship for various improvement strategies.
- Developed and implemented hygiene practices within classroom environment.
- Coordinated with teaching staff and addressed various concerns regarding children.
- Designed and implemented intellectual and physical programs for children.
- Prepared documentation for child assessment for programs.
ChildNet, Houston, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Analyzed individual and family issues and provided appropriate responses.
- Assisted in group development and provided alternatives to cater to various issues.
- Conducted interview with customers and reviewed various conditions and issues.
- Coordinated with customers and determined eligibility for individual towards financial aid.
- Prepared schedule for physical and mental health check-up.
- Developed various social service ideas and communicated with customers on a regular basis.
Bachelor’s Degree in Behavioral Sciences
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ