North Highlands CA 95660
To further my career by securing a Child And Youth Worker position with professional establishment in which to continue growing and advancing in this field while meeting company’s expatiations.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in providing security for children care
- Exceptional knowledge of adolescent development
- Familiarity with children with social, emotional and behavioral disabilities
- Ability to maintain all confidential information
- Ability to multitask and make appropriate decisions
- Ability to follow all directions provided by clients
- Ability to meet demands of youth on a regular basis
- Ability to handle all emergencies related to clients
Child And Youth Worker
Lakeview Specialty Hospital & Rehab, Wood Dale, IL
February 2005 – Present
- Supervised and coordinated with youth to complete necessary activities.
- Administered children and youth hygiene, food intake and resting place.
- Maintained and recorded all reports for child use in compliance with law.
- Conducted regular fire drills on a regular basis and documented all drills performed.
- Participated in various trainings and staff meetings related to same.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition
Cornerstone University, Grand Rapids, MI