North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking work as Child Care Supervisor in your company in order to bring my past experiences and education with me.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive Supervisory experience in a child care environment
- In-depth knowledge of Principles and practices of child management, supervision and administration
- Sound knowledge of Child Care Food Program guidelines and child psychology
- Extensive knowledge of Early childhood development and appropriate practices
- Familiarity with First aid and CPR techniques and methods
- Exceptional ability to develop and implement educational programs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Child Care Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Nyad Community Inc., Lexington, KY
- Created an environment that promoted a positive self-concept for children, parents and teaching staff.
- Maintained accurate agency documentation.
- Ensured the health and safety of children and staff on and off the site.
- Conducted weekly site meetings and attended parent meetings.
- Supervised teaching staff, monitored attendance and evaluated staff.
Child Care Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Kane RC, Lexington, KY
- Monitored children in various activities for providing a safe and positive learning environment.
- Ordered all supplies to ensure the availability of required items.
- Planned meals for meeting mandated daily nutritional requirements.
- Reported behavioral events and hazardous situations as required.
- Administered first aid to children as may be required for meeting immediate health care needs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education, Portland State University, Portland, OR