North Highlands CA 95660
An Experienced Child Psychologist with a strong desire to serve and help people seeking employment within your esteemed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in treating children’s behavioral disorders
- Exceptional knowledge of play therapy and other intervention programs
- Deep knowledge of behavior dynamics and personality theories
- Wide knowledge of autism spectrum disorders, ADHD, and learning disabilities
- Good understanding of typical child development and psychopathology in childhood
- Familiarity with psychological assessment and treatment techniques
- Ability to provide child and family counseling services
- Ability to implement care plan
- Ability to work with children aged 0-12 years
- Ability to understand aboriginal social and cultural issues
Bas Healthcare, New York, NY
August 2007 – Present
- Contacted primary care physicians to market psychiatry programs.
- Implemented Individualized Educational Plans (IEP) for each child.
- Maintained complete records of treatments, progress and behavioral data.
- Assessed children’s needs and helped to overcome their deficiencies.
- Conducted psychology tests and analyzed test results.
- Determined child’s eligibility for special needs programs based on test results.
- Informed parents about teaching strategies, parenting skills and behavior modification techniques.
- Reported appropriate authorities about child abuse and neglect.
Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, New York, NY
May 2004 – July 2007
- Performed health and behavior assessments for children.
- Provided diagnosis for mental illness and co-occurring disorders.
- Developed treatment plan to achieve child’s psychotherapy goals.
- Implemented instructional programs and materials for special needs child.
- Maintained records of student attendances and services provided.
- Provided educational trainings to psychologist interns.
- Assisted in research programs to address learning and behavior issues.
- Maintained positive working relationships with Physicians, Parents and Patients.
Master’s Degree in Child Psychology
South Georgia College, Douglas, GA
Bachelor’s Degree in Child Psychology
Ursuline College, Pepper Pike, OH