North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a position as Child Support in a reputable company that permits me to utilize my education and training for the development of the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge of principles, practices and methods of child support investigation and collection techniques
- Exceptional ability to do financial calculations to determine child support debts
- Uncommon ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Immense ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Profound ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
Child Support, August 2005 – Present
Nerolac, Inc., Sepulveda, CA
- Provided physical and psychological needs, physical safety, hygiene, food, medical care and reliable and nurturing environment.
- Collaborated with biological families to prepare home visits by helping set up and childproof homes and obtaining supplies.
- Provided a positive adult model for the youth.
- Responded to emergency situations that required flexibility of both time and assignment.
- Assisted biological families to problem solve and deal with behavior difficulties within visits.
- Provided emergency respite on an as needed basis.
Child Support, May 2000 – July 2005
Beam Corporation, Sepulveda, CA
- Established paternity and enforcing child support orders.
- Located non-custodial parents.
- Researched and reviewed records to gather information vital to cases.
- Educated customers on the process and their options, and responded to customer inquiries.
- Verified existing data on an automated child support system.
- Provided childcare for foster parent training and support group meetings
- Completed all documentation requirements, including progress notes, written reports and summaries for conferences in a timely manner as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology, Pittsburg State University, Kansas, KS