North Highlands CA 95660
Experienced Child Support Specialist of many years seeking employment with the company to help advance in the industry.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience working professionally with groups of children
- Sound knowledge of principles of child development and early childhood education
- Familiarity with federal and state child support policies
- Good understanding of the needs of young children and families
- Proficiency in data entry, typing and computers
- Ability to interact with psychiatrically impaired children in a therapeutic manner
- Excellent problem solving and superior decision making skills
- Superior organization and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, verbal and written communication skills
Child Support Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Higher Education Services, Phoenix, AZ
- Interviewed applicants to analyze cases and determined appropriate actions.
- Initiated actions to establish paternity and child support activities.
- Calculated child support obligations and debts and initiated collection actions.
- Examined and evaluated legal and other public records.
- Informed applicants of case progress.
Child Support Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
Youngwilliams Child Support Services, Phoenix, AZ
- Utilized automated system to execute and document child support actions.
- Advised clients and absent parents of legal procedures to establish paternity and obtained child support.
- Ensured to inform parents of their legal responsibilities of child support.
- Evaluated client’s level of cooperation.
- Prepared forms and reports indicating status of cases and actions required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Tusculum College, Greeneville, TN