North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking the Chiropractic Assistant position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Summary of Skills:
- Certified Chiropractic Assistant with experience performing the clerical and administrative duties necessary to the functionality of a chiropractor’s office
- Profound knowledge of chiropractic, decompression and physical therapy
- Sound ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Knowledge of personnel and administrative procedures
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to handle phone calls, email and fax
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Strong Computer skills: MS Office, Data entry, Internet Searching
Chiropractic Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Allied Health Chiropractic Centers, New York, NY
- Assisted in managing daily activities performed at Chiropractic and Wellness Clinic.
- Assisted in exercise and physical rehab that included helping patients treat their chronic pain conditions.
- Understood and implemented chiropractic terminology as well as insurance and billing practices.
- Ensured correct billing process for all clinics, laboratory and other divisions.
- Answered phone calls, filing, insurance filing and coding.
Chiropractic Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Crowley Chiropractic, New York, NY
- Managed the daily operations of the Front Desk and Records Room Area for the organization.
- Guided patients, juggled scheduling, managed claims and educated patients with certain procedures
- Compiled and recorded medical charts, reports, and correspondence.
- Provided highly developed customer service to patients.
- Filed confidential information and made data entry.
- Answered multi-line phone.
Associate Degree in Chiropractic Technology, Nash Community College, Rocky Mount, NC