North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a Choreographer position in a highly reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in creating and teaching original dances for ballet and musical
- Steep knowledge of managing organized stage, studio and costume shed
- Ability to composes dance designed to suggest story and interpret emotion
- In-depth knowledge about dance techniques, music, costumes, lighting, and drama
- Ability to Instruct performers at rehearsals to achieve desired effect
- Ability to outline camper productions and talent shows
- Excellent time management skills
- Superior communication skills
Kim Eung Hwa Korean Dance Academy, Portsmouth, VA
August 2005 – Present
- Composed dance steps and auditioned performers.
- Reviewed dancing and acting ability of the performer.
- Outlined training methods and coached on musical and artistic theories.
- Choreographed and supervised dance performance.
- Designed stage presentation.
Camp Chen-a-wanda, Portsmouth, VA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Coordinated with dancers and supervised production.
- Assisted artistic director in a dance organization.
- Corresponded in films and pop groups.
Associate Degree in Dance
Muskegon Community College, Muskegon, MI