North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a Cinematographer position and to contribute to the success of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive practicality in video production
- Ability to combine film, animation, and other new media techniques
- Steep knowledge of film equipment and operation of audio visual devices
- Solid understanding of editing, cleaning and repairing techniques
- Familiarity with audio visual production techniques
- Ability to translate creative vision into film and video
- Ability to meet deadlines and produce films as well as maintain profitable relationships
- Superior communication skills
Kaplan Higher Education Campuses, Birmingham, AL
August 2005 – Present
- Managed editing high-quality product.
- Handled scripts and coordinated with film editing, faculty, new media, business analyst, field operations and new programs teams.
- Carried out live shoots.
- Innovated film techniques to solve problems.
- Suggested new approaches and revisions with the help of academic teams.
Ginja Ninja Production, Birmingham, AL
May 2000 – July 2005
- Handled varied audio visual devices and still cameras.
- Administered film crew with preparation for shooting of films.
- Maintained cost records.
- Purchased equipment for film supplies.
- Set up equipment in field locations.
- Operates still cameras as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Films
Mesabi Range Community & Technical College, Virginia, MN
1234 Main Court
- Experienced cinematographer, producer, director with expertise in the field of video, the craft of editing production and photography. Loves to explore and collaborate with diverse styles and formats through the lens of a camera and with lighting. Skilled in process trailer and insert car work, green screen work. Fluency in English and Spanish.
- Worked on commercials like Human Rights Campaign, Pizza Hut
- Director of photography documentary film “The Darkness”, “Rome” and “Love”
- Director of photography short film “Black”
- Camera operator at Fast Image production, Los Angeles, California,2002
- Writer/Director – Short [16mm] “Believe”
- Camera Assistant on numerous documentaries, features and commercials.
ASC Lifetime Achievement Award.
Best Cinematography, Best Screen Writer, Best Director and Best Screenplay award.
American Society of Cinematographers (ASC) Award.
National Society of Film Critics Award, Academy Award and Best Picture Oscar.
Outstanding Directorial Achievement in Motion Pictures.
Master of Fine Arts Degree in Cinematography
The American Film Institute
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Film Production