North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain the Circulation Assistant position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary of Skills:
- Certified Circulation Assistance with experience in assisting the circulation manager
- Strong knowledge and ability to use and troubleshoot library, office and computer equipment, including microcomputers
- Exceptional ability to facilitate movement of materials through the circulation desks
- Skilled in typing accurately along with data entry and filing skills
- Strong telephone and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Circulation Assistant, August 2005 to till date
E.W. Scripps Company, Charleston, SC
- Initiated the delivery of routes that had no carrier.
- Showed routes to new carriers and delivered it to subscribers who were missed.
- Performed circulation, registration, reader’s advisory and ready reference duties.
- Provided coverage at the circulation desk.
- Handled general inquires about the library.
- Located and obtained materials for students, faculty and staff
Circulation Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Aspen Times, Charleston, SC
- Performed full range of Circulation Desk procedures.
- Assisted District Managers in training carriers and delivered open routes.
- Communicated and checked materials in and out.
- Maintained collections such as filing and shelving.
- Provided initial response to reference inquiries in absence of regular learning common personnel.
Associate of Applied Science in Office Administration, Lincoln Land Community College, Springfield, IL