North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a Cisco Certified Network Associate position in a company that will allow me to grow with the company.
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) with vast experience in Network management and Support
In-depth knowledge of Cisco routing and switching technologies
Skilled in Cisco IOS network configuration and Network troubleshooting
Proficient with routers, switches, network security devices, protocol analyzers, and TCP/IP
Familiarity with Cisco network systems and networking principles and practices
Strong planning and organization skills
Remarkable Network analysis, problem solving, and infrastructure planning skills
Excellent ability to communicate with ease across all levels
High standard of accuracy, integrity and attention to detail
Cisco Certified Network Associate, August 2005 to till date
Intex Productions, Elmhurst, IL
- Implemented network connectivity at client locations.
- Assisted with problem identification and resolution.
- Directed technicians performing network connectivity tasks.
- Monitored and maintained the company’s network systems.
- Identified, documents, and implemented solutions to problems.
- Worked with both internal and external customers in a call center environment.
Cisco Certified Network Associate, May 2000 to July 2005
Kodak Productions, Elmhurst, IL
- Prioritized and resolved computer problems.
- Installed, configured and maintained the network.
- Constructed networks and maintained external and internal web presence.
- Designed and supported server systems and supporting software.
- Evaluated and recommended changes to current and future network requirements to meet needs.
Bachelor of Science in Computers, Montclair State University, New Jersey, NJ