North Highlands CA 95660
A talented professional looking for Cisco UCCE Engineer position, in which I can utilize my knowledge in Cisco VoIP including Unified Call Manager, IPCC, UCCE, ICM (all versions), CVP, IPIVR, CUIS, CUIC, CTIOS, CAD, Cisco CER, and Cisco Unity Connection.
Sound knowledge of voice gateway configurations
- H323 gatekeeper
Skilled in managing
- IP gateways
- ISDN gateways
- Multipoint control units
Expertise in scripting languages
Familiarity with network protocols
Adept in telecommunication management
Well-versed in Routing fundamentals
Proficient with monitoring system
- HP Openview
Talented in multiple databases
Cisco UCCE Engineer
Ventures Unlimited Inc
January 2012 – Present
- Designed, developed and configured interfaces and Cisco routers.
- Participated in UCCE scripting and implemented migrations.
- Analyzed and resolved issues for ICM and CVP systems.
- Provided technical support for voice recording and CVP applications.
- Maintained and managed network infrastructure components and cabling systems.
- Documented ICM scripts, gateway configurations and translations.
- Supported Unity projects and voice recording profiles.
- Designed and developed network devices and telecommunication services.
Cisco UCCE Engineer
Irvine Technology Corporation
November 2010 – January 2012
- Designed and maintained engineering artifacts and center systems.
- Participated in engineering reviews and maintenance procedures.
- Suggested latest upgrades for current IPT infrastructure components.
- Evaluated performance and scalability of center infrastructure applications.
- Analyzed resulting changes of services on technologies.
- Supported engineering processes and all infrastructure elements.
- Reported technology trends and performance inputs to managers.
- Installed and tested Jabber for desk phone control processes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
Lanier Technical College
August 2006 – May 2010
Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA)