North Highlands CA 95660
To gain a Cisco Voice Engineer position in which to utilize my prior job experience, enhance my abilities and to aid in the growth of the company.
- Remarkable experience in handling Cisco IP Telephony networks
- Thorough knowledge of voice and data communications equipment and management of QoS in Cisco powered networks
- Deep knowledge of Cisco routers, transport systems and Cisco Call Manager and Cisco network protocols
- Skilled in architecture and enforcement of modern TCP/IP networks
- Solid understanding of enforcement of suitable practices and placement for varied IP solutions within global network infrastructure
- Expert in configuring, supporting, trouble shooting, debugging Cisco IP Telephony networks
- Familiarity with Cisco Unified Communications (UCM, UCCX, MPE, Unity) NSTS and DRSN
- Proficient with Cisco Untiy, IPCC, Cisco TelePresence, PRI/PSTN, voice trunking, and QSIG
- Amazing ability to bring up VOIP and Data at fresh locations
- Remarkable ability to establish dial plans, provision service provider lines and remotely troubleshoot implementation problems
Cisco Voice Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Dcm Data Systems, Jackson, MS
- Provided configuration and service administration solutions to the VoIP sector.
- Delivered on-site engineering support and handled specialized IP telephony equipment.
- Monitored whether fresh IPT implementations are in accordance with customer expectations.
- Imparted second level support for problem diagnosis and assisted 3rd party and client operational staff, engineering and sales teams.
- Acted as customer technical liaison and established IPT operational standards.
- Coordinated with engineering on expansions to operational systems and with internal departments to develop product roadmaps.
Cisco Voice Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Lucas Group, Jackson, MS
- Assisted with helpdesk customer tickets by troubleshooting problems with regard to the VOIP system.
- Managed multiple projects and handled routing and switching configuration.
- Advanced call manager to the standard version and updated system to support the VOIP enforcement.
- Handled Cisco IP phones and extensions.
- Regulated VoIP implementation, design and architecture.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Rosemont College, Rosemont, PA