North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking the position of Citrix Engineer to share my expertise in XenApp 5.0, XenDesktop, Citrix Web Interface and PowerShell and VBScript.
Vast experience in field of System Administration:
- Citrix Access Gateway
- Netscaler, VDI
Adroit in deploying Citrix MetaFrame and Winframe Servers:
- CPS 3.0/ 4.0, Provisioning server 5.6
- XenServer 5.6
- XenApp 4.5/ 5.0/ 6.0
Thorough with administering Microsoft products and tools:
- Hyper-V manager
- Virtual Machine manager 2008 R2
Highly skillful in migrating servers to virtual environments utilizing:
- VMware vCenter converter
- ESXi hosts
Pragmatic approach towards troubleshooting:
- Active Directory
- Storage and security issues
- Printers and peripherals
- DNS/ DHCP and DFS
Prodigious knowledge of managing servers:
- Microsoft Exchange server 5.5
- Microsoft NT 4
- Novell Netware 4.x, 5.x
Expert in working with IBM technologies:
- XSeries server
- IBM Blade servers and Chassis
Immense ability to:
- Install and support hardware peripherals
- Mentor junior engineers
Texas Health Resources
January 2012 – Present
- Programmed complicated software and hardware systems on THR network equipment.
- Supported network systems, architecture and design at THR wide level.
- Developed suitable procedures and format to report status of projects.
- Performed research and recommended ideas to modify existing applications and systems.
- Evaluated workflow, reviewed system specifications and security needs to design system infrastructure.
- Performed troubleshooting activities on hardware, operating systems and networks.
November 2010 – January 2012
- Developed, implemented and maintained Citrix secure Gateways and servers.
- Created and sustained XenApp and XenDesktop applications.
- Conducted root cause analysis, diagnosed system problems and rectified errors.
- Built procedures to deploy applications and configure Citrix connections.
- Evaluated metrics to perform quality control activities.
- Shared technical expertise with other Engineering personnel and departments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems
Texas Tech University
September 2006 – June 2010
Citrix Certified Enterprise Engineer (CCEE)