North Highlands CA 95660
City Administrator with strong desire to learn and grow seeking position with organization in which to use my skills to their fullest.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in public budgeting and financing
- Sound knowledge of state and federal laws pertaining to a city
- Profound knowledge of the government policies pertaining to budgeting and accounting
- Wide knowledge of city planning, economic development, and personnel management
- Ability to manage personnel for development of the city
- Ability to analyze the data and resolve it accordingly
- Ability to develop and interpret variety of plans
City Administrator, November 2007 – Present
City of Spearfish, St John, IN
- Planned, organized and coordinated all the activities in the city, completed the work with the help of the department heads.
- Prioritized the projects according to the needs of the department heads and the city council.
- Improved the cities facilities and facilitated construction for the betterment of the city in the future.
- Reviewed the annual financial reports, fixed assets and the various insurance policies of the city.
- Analyzed the records of the census and facilities of the city and suggested changes with keeping the growth of the city in mind.
- Implemented various policies and regulations as directed by the City Council.
City Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
City of San Fernando, St John, IN
- Helped the City Council in formulating the administrative policies.
- Maintained the city staff in accordance to the policies laid by the City Council and the Redevelopment Agency.
- Prepared the budget for the city and reviewed it periodically to oversee that it is being followed.
- Implemented economic programs enhanced the revenue collection.
- Prepared the staff reports to be presented in the Special Collection and Redevelopment Agency.
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration, Marymount Manhattan College, New York, NY