North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking the opportunity to fill Civil Engineering Manager’s position with a growing organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience to design offices and prepare structural designs
- Operational knowledge of MS Office applications and internet tools
- Sound knowledge of structural engineering principles
- Ability to manage working of cross functional team
- Exceptional knowledge to monitor all phase of engineering processes
- Ability to perform all various civil field engineering process
- Ability to prepare all engineering process documents
- Profound communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Proficient in CAD and PC Software packages
- Ability to interpret all blueprints
Civil Engineering Manager
Advancia Corporation, Kelseyville, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Evaluated all technical client documents as per requirement and maintained various technical files.
- Prepared and maintained all subcontracted civil engineering documents within required groups.
- Prepared cost estimates for all projects and maintained safety in various process.
- Developed all design specifications for building and earthworks and recommended in soil improvement.
- Provided appropriate response and monitored all technical queries.
- Managed and prepared layout for all functional activities in buildings.
- Evaluated all technical aspects and prepared associated documents.
Civil Engineering Specialist
Burns & McDonnell, Kelseyville, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Monitored all gas plants and terminals and provided assistance for all field operations.
- Maintained expert knowledge on all civil engineering processes.
- Evaluated capital project developments and associated engineering design packages.
- Designed various new technologies for all engineering processes and obtained required patents.
- Attended various training programs designed for all developing engineers.
- Provide assistance to all special team members and recommend improvements.
Civil Engineering Associate
CCSI Inc, Kelseyville, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed and performed various building construction field engineering process.
- Performed revision as required and maintained records of all drawings and project layouts.
- Eliminated all hazards from various processes.
- Scheduled construction work for various civil engineering processes.
- Provided assistance to all craft personnel and maintained supplier data.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
Folsom Lake College, Folsom, CA
Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering
North Central Michigan College, Petoskey, MI