North Highlands CA 95660
To work as a Civil Investigator where my skills, education and experience will be challenged and enhanced by the opportunity.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of all current civil rights statutes, related State and Federal laws
- Familiarity with procedures and practices of civil rights investigation and enforcement
- Wide knowledge of Clean Air Act, Clean Water Act, Resource Conservation and Recovery Act, Safe Drinking Water Act and the Toxics Substances Control Act
- Ability to uncover missing, withheld documents and information & to gather and interpret evidence
- Ability to interpret complex laws and regulations, prepare detailed reports and testify effectively
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish working relationships with elected officials
- Ability to interpret the viewpoints of various people from widely diverse social, economic and cultural backgrounds
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office applications
Civil Investigator, August 2005 – Present
Environmental Protection Agency, Crossville, TN
- Acted as an advisor to regional management regarding investigative matters.
- Analyzed evidence of complex paths through subsidiaries, affiliated and held companies to uncover environmental law violators.
- Identified, located and interviewed parties and witnesses to alleged violations and illegal practices.
- Interviewed and influenced reluctant witnesses to provide information and testify.
- Developed and maintained liaison with law enforcement and regulatory agencies to obtain cooperation in enforcement actions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Potomac College, Washington, DC, DC