North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking employment as Civil Lawyer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience with public interest law and public advocacy
- Extensive knowledge of law and legal issues
- Deep knowledge of state and federal court framework
- Solid understanding of civil issues
- Skilled in oral advocacy techniques
- Outstanding ability to maintain legal documents
- Remarkable ability to build positive working relationship with other legal staff
- Immense ability to provide legal support independently or in a team environment
Messer Law Firm PLLC, Shelby, NC
August 2007 â€“ Present
- Represented clients in court hearings.
- Provided guidance to Junior Attorneys on their cases.
- Prepared legal documents for the assigned cases.
- Obtained civil remedies for clients from state and federal court.
- Participated in community outreach activities.
- Provided legal advice to companies on the business matters.
Farmers Insurance Group, Shelby, NC
May 2004 â€“ July 2007
- Advised clients on legal transactions.
- Provided advisability to clients on prosecuting and defending lawsuits
- Interpreted legal laws and rulings to clients.
- Identified and resolved legal issues.
- Presented cases to juries.
Masterâ€™s Degree in Civil Law
Indiana State University, Terre Haute, IN
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Civil Law
Dean College, Franklin, MA