North Highlands CA 95660
After years of experience, seeking work as a Clerical Specialist within a qualified and stable company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of office practices, procedures, equipment and machines
- Good knowledge of arithmetic and data processing
- Proficient in using typewriter, computers, calculators, tabulators, and duplicators
- Superior ability to perform a variety of clerical tasks and multi-line telephone systems operation
- Excellent data entry and keyboarding skills
- Ability to request and provide routine data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Good problem solving and time management skills
Clerical Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Shelby County Government, Stlouis, MO
- Utilized state registry to input and extract data related to patient records.
- Managed to review and verify data and records.
- Prepared detailed reports to be submitted to state CSS Program.
- Maintained CSS program files, charts and records.
- Assisted case management staff during home visits.
- Maintained telephone contacts of patients, community based clinics and physician offices for follow up action.
Clerical Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
Fairfield Medical Center, Stlouis, MO
- Greeted visitors arriving in the department and assisted them promptly.
- Maintained appointment calendar and filing systems.
- Interacted with and provided backup assistance for the administrative staff.
- Maintained supplies, forms, and marketing collaterals.
- Maintained master mailing list and appropriate sub-lists and provided labels.
- Scheduled meeting rooms and made event arrangements.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Capitol College, Laurel, MD