North Highlands CA 95660
Looking for a position as a Client Service Specialist within the company. Hope to bring years of technical experience and managerial skills to the table to help your company advance.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Sound experience in a direct client services
- Good knowledge of handling client concerns and issues with tact and diplomacy
- Excellent knowledge and experience in banking
- Attention to detail, concentration, and problem solving abilities
- Great Cash handling skills
- Reading, writing and mathematical ability
- Superior Communication, Client Service, Sales and Referral Skills
Client Service Specialist, May 2006 – Present
UnitedHealth Group, Largo, FL
- Identified negative service trends and communicated appropriately.
- Provided support to implementation and renewal processes.
- Performed to update internal databases, and report requests.
- Served as information resource to customers, sales support, and marketing.
- Provided information, service, or referred customers to appropriate staff.
- Assisted in training and mentoring new Strategic Account Executives.
Client Service Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
Pacific Continental Bank, Largo, FL
- Processed a variety of routine checking and banking services.
- Processed mail transactions and night deposit and courier bags.
- Displayed exceptional client service skills.
- Maintained a satisfactory balancing record.
- Ensured to adhere to PCB’s check cashing guidelines and related policies.
- Performed other duties as explained and assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Morris College, Sumter, SC