North Highlands CA 95660
Looking for work with your company as a Client Support Specialist in the field to help further the company as well as my own experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast call center and support experience in B2B Environment
- Expert in diagnosing problems and offer resolution
- Through knowledge of client relationship management
- Skilled in recording electronic transactions while talking
- with customers over the phone
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Willingness to change priorities, tasks, and work schedules to meet customer services standards
- Strong critical thinking, problem identification and solving ability
Client Support Specialist, May 2006 – Present
TIAA-CREF, Beaumont, TX
- Performed registered and non-registered sales support activities.
- Responded to client service needs via multiple methods of contact.
- Fulfilled service and sales support requests.
- Executed client transaction requests.
- Computed client’s financial data and generated financial and other reports.
- Monitored sales cycle management activities and ensured follow-up action.
Client Support Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
CareerBuilde, Beaumont, TX
- Provided timely follow-up to client inquiries.
- Maintained positive relations with corporate clients.
- Worked closely with sales force to build and maintain positive client relations.
- Assisted sales team in identifying up-sell opportunities.
- Performed client engagement audits through B2B customer lifecycle reviews.
- Ensured that the clients receive anticipated services.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, William Jewell College, Liberty, MO