North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking opportunity to improve my skills within this field and in a position as a Clinical Administrator with your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in a health care setting management
- Wide knowledge of medical practice plan administration
- Profound knowledge of the working of rehabilitation and home health center
- In-depth knowledge of Medicare rules, regulations, and requirements
- Ability to work independently as well as lead a staff in a healthy environment
- Ability to plan, direct, monitor , organize, and control monetary and non-monetary resource
- Ability to read, write and speak fluent English
November 2007 – PresentUMass Medical School, Elim, AK
- Provided in-service training to the nursing personnel and encouraged to continue education to meet the needs of the facility.
- Prepare strategies for improvements in the facility, maintained the improvements in line of the objectives of the clinic.
- Managed the staff, allocated work to them, maintained the leave management and payrolls of the staff.
- Maintained the facility 24×7 to provide information to customers.
- Administered the human resources including the hiring, termination and evaluation of the employees.
- Documented the finances of the UMCH clinical program such as the expenditure on medical supplies, payrolls, in-patient and outpatient services.
- Maintained the clinic in accordance to the NCCHc, DOC and ACA.
December 2001 – October 2007Grafton Inc., Elim, AK
- Managed the clinical data, recorded all the information on to the computer systems.
- Maintained the facility in coordination with the regional vice president.Developed new policies and various procedures to increase the efficiency of the team, incorporated improvement to the system.
- Coordinated with the key referrals to their needs and adapted to it, developed the case management tools to aid the needs of such cases.
- Oversaw the call center and reviewed the call list department on a regular basis.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Winona State University, Winona, MN