North Highlands CA 95660
To secure a Clinical Analyst position in a well established organization with a stable environment.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- A great deal of experience in working within a system development life cycle environment
- A great deal of experience in technical concepts and clinical processes
- Operational knowledge of electronic medical record and computerized provider order entry system software application
- Possess excellent communication skills and exceptional listening skills
- Remarkable ability to work independently and as part of a team when required
- Ability to build good relationship with customer
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
Clinical Analyst, August 2005 – Present
APS Healthcare, Colorado Springs, CO
- Effectively contributed to the definition, design and refinement of software products.
- Consistently provided services to address the needs of hospital and ambulatory clinic customers.
- Regularly performed complex data analysis in support of both on-going strategic and ad-hoc tactical projects.
- Efficiently provided creative, cost-effective ways to access valuable product and market insights.
- Proficiently developed awareness and familiarity with market trends, government regulatory impact and competitive influences.
Clinical Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
MedStar Health, Colorado Springs, CO
- Performed technical support, technical installations & analysis, maintenance, testing, and documentation for the maintenance of departmental and enterprise clinical applications.
- Provided support for clinical applications with primary responsibilities supporting the Application Systems and Interfaces.
- Provided business analysis and project management for clinical systems projects.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of California, Berkeley, CA