North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking an opportunity to work with growing company by filling the Clinical Auditor position and putting my skills to good use.
Clinical Auditor, August 2005 – Present
Outcomes Health Information Solutions, Oklahoma City, OK
- Performed chart reviews and Quality Analysis for HEDIS, HOS, MRAs, PIA etc.
- Maintained set productivity requirements by project.
- Maintained a positive work environment and enhanced professional credibility of Outcomes.
- Managed to deal with diverse opinions in an objective manner.
- Ensured to accurately track time worked through the company assigned program.
- Ensured to foster an environment of trust and openness with team, peers and management.
Clinical Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
Maricopa Integrated Health System, Oklahoma City, OK
- Administered a variety of auditing assignments.
- Reviewed patient charts completely and appropriately.
- Analyzed information, and ensured precision in coding and billing and compliance with government guidelines.
- Communicated effectively the evaluation and recommendations to all levels of management.
- Analyzed the audit results and provided recommendations for corrective action.
- Ensured compliance with established policies and procedures.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in clinical documentation, coding and chart/bill audits
- Comprehensive knowledge of medical terms and patient care services
- Proficient with data processing systems and personal computer software
- Sound ability to perform multiple concurrent assignments within established timeframe
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skill
- Proficient with MS Office tools, email, internet and related software
- Sound oral and written communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare, North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND