North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking Clinical Case Manager Position with the perfect company that gives me the opportunity to learn and gain more experience in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification for licensed vocational nurse
- Admirable experience in managing all clinical cases and discharge plans
- Huge knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Deep knowledge of quality assurance services
- Ability to recommend appropriate products to all care givers
- Ability to complete project within required timeframe
- Ability to work on flexible schedules
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Proficient in providing customer care services
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications
Clinical Case Manager
Inova Health System, Austin, TX
October 2008 – Present
- Prepared discharge risk assessment screens and managed all referrals.
- Analyzed high risk patients and provided care according to requirement.
- Coordinated with physicians to plan care procedures for patients and informed family.
- Provided efficient interface with patients and third party payers.
- Analyzed and informed of all transmit issues to Director.
- Maintained all discharge information for patients and provide required care.
- Supervised working of admitting and nursing staff.
Clinical Case Specialist
Molina Healthcare, Austin, TX
August 2003 – September 2008
- Managed orders to discharge patients from acute care facilities.
- Determined all patient qualifications and managed coverage.
- Monitored revenue cycle process and resolved all clinical issues.
- Provided efficient interface to departments in compliance with KCI guidelines.
- Analyzed all medical cases and associated trends to recommend care.
- Performed training programs for non clinical staff as well.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Northwood University, Cedar Hill, TX