North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking employment as Clinical Child Psychologist in a well known organization where my immense knowledge of human behavior will be helpful to serve people in need.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience with professional child psychology
- Strong knowledge of evidence-based treatments
- Profound knowledge of children behavioral developmental stages
- Familiarity with child and family therapy programs
- Proficient with psychological testing methods and mental health diagnosis
- Ability to provide treatment to culturally diverse children
- Ability to work with children having chronic illness
- Ability to work effectively with other clinical staffs to achieve child’s psychological goals
Clinical Child Psychologist
Penn State Hershey Medical Center, Worthington, OH
August 2007 – Present
- Evaluated mental health problems of child using psychological testing procedures.
- Informed families about child’s learning and behavioral conflicts.
- Provided play therapy, behavioral therapy and individual therapy as needed.
- Maintained records of clinical treatments and progresses of patients.
- Provided assistances to psychologist interns.
- Assisted in planning and scheduling psychological treatment services.
- Performed resource management to ensure complete staff coverage at all times.
- Implemented quality assurance activities.
Master’s Degree in Child Psychology
Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL
Bachelor’s Degree in Child Psychology
Rockhurst University, Kansas City, MO