North Highlands CA 95660
Qualified Clinical Lab Manager seeking work with an existing company in which to put my skills and knowledge to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience to manage and work for various complex projects
- Sound knowledge of CLIA environment
- Profound knowledge of productivity software and programs
- Ability to resolve all complex situations
- Ability to maintain database and associate software
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule
- Ability to understand client prospective
Clinical Lab Manager
Carolinas HealthCare System, Hickory Hills, IL
October 2008 – Present
- Performed tests in various specimens for clinical laboratory scientist.
- Ensured compliance to all state and federal regulations.
- Prepared weekly schedule for all clinical laboratory tests for personnel.
- Performed troubleshoot on all laboratory equipments and maintained quality controls.
- Participated to analyze and prepared budget processes.
- Provided training to laboratory personnel for all technical methods.
- Evaluated and analyzed various equipment quotes and contracts.
- Prepared direct reports for processes and performed annual assessment.
Clinical Lab Specialist
Partners Healthcare Systems, Hickory Hills, IL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Administered everyday operations and maintained productive environment.
- Designed and implemented various strategies and facilitated clinic productivity.
- Provided optimal level of patient care services to promote health services.
- Provided training on all injection medications.
- Monitored patient progress and provided timely medication.
- Developed efficient relationships with all colleagues and team members.
Clinical Lab Technician
Allina Health System, Hickory Hills, IL
May 1998 – July 2003
- Coordinated with clinical laboratory scientists for all analytical procedures.
- Trained all technicians in various laboratory activities.
- Performed troubleshoot on instruments and maintained quality control procedures.
- Prepared all documents according to standard operation procedures.
- Developed worksheet for all tests and organized all patient specimens.
- Ensured compliance to all safety procedures and policies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Laboratory Science
Johnson C. Smith University, Charlotte, NC