North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain Clinical Research Project Manager’s position in which I can increase my skills and become a valued member of the team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience to perform clinical research and manage all electronic data collection process
- Immense knowledge of study monitoring processes
- Operational knowledge of bio statistics concepts
- Ability to manage multiple projects efficiently
- Ability to provide psychiatric treatment
- Good communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve all issues
- Proficient in understanding good clinical practice
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office Applications
Clinical Research Project Manager
Bartech Group, Fort Calhoun, NE
October 2008 – Present
- Prepared study design and implemented all protocols.
- Coordinated with various teams and designed clinical research projects.
- Provided technical support to all sales personnel and employees.
- Ensued compliance to Quality system and international standards.
- Assisted clinical investigators to perform clinical research on orthopedics.
- Analyzed study objectives and prepared appropriate strategies.
- Maintained all statistical data and prepared reports for clinical data.
- Prepared orthopedic medical literature and evaluated it regularly.
Clinical Research Project Assosciate
LDR Spine USA, Inc., Fort Calhoun, NE
August 2003 – September 2008
- Performed regular review for all projects and achieved objectives.
- Coordinated with work groups and ensure compliance to timeframe.
- Prepared efficient schedule for training plans for internal and external teams.
- Participated in various project team meetings and maintained files.
- Performed research on all investigation sites.
- Maintained trial management tools and provided update.
Jr. Clinical Research Associate
Kensey Nash Corporation, Fort Calhoun, NE
May 1998 – July 2003
- Monitored clinical visits and assisted in follow up.
- Participated in all project management teleconferences on weekly basis.
- Developed study associated monitoring tools for research project.
- Performed regular agency audit on all clinical sites.
- Evaluated study tools and prepared source documents worksheets.
- Maintained confidentiality of information and ensure compliance to strict code.
Bachelor’s Degree in Life Science
Xavier University, Cincinnati, OH