North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking the position of Cloud Administrator in a prestigious organization where I can confidently share my expertise in DNS management, Power Shell and PHP scripting
Profound knowledge of server applications:
Strong technical knowledge of UNIX shell scripts:
Extensive technical knowledge of VM tools:
- WordPress Configs
Familiarity with deployment tools:
Adept in network management tools:
Cognitively expert in middleware systems:
Functional knowledge of monitoring utilities:
Immense abilities to:
- Implement virtual LAN engineering and switch administration
- Understand and apply logic and hunch methodologies
January 2012 – Present
- Implemented database tuning and security of database applications.
- Installed Oracle databases and executed software patches.
- Formulated plans for data strategy, modeling and designing.
- Conducted requirements analysis and prepared shell scripts.
- Participated in Linux system administration and evaluated data sources.
- Provided assistance in migration of databases into Hadoop clusters.
- Created Hadoop users with help of scripting techniques.
- Updated permissions and groups to access files.
November 2010 – January 2012
Annapolis Junction, MD
- Created and maintained stored procedures and views.
- Supported data analytics and reporting functions.
- Designed and developed tool such as Hadoop and MySQL.
- Maintained and managed cloud infrastructure systems for clients.
- Prepared scalable expansions for SAN storage systems.
- Executed transitions within cloud and onsite services.
- Assisted in maintenance of network infrastructure systems.
- Participated in networking for VLAN infrastructure for cloud customers.
Master’s Degree in Information Technology
Alexandria Technical College
August 2008 – May 2010
Professional Cloud Administrator from Cloud Credential Council