North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a position of Cloud Support Engineer in an IT environment where I can use my excellent cloud computing abilities in developing and managing virtual environments and be beneficial for my company
Substantial technical acumen of custom applications such as::
- Open and Cloud Stack
Adept in cloud support tools for providing effective engineering services::
- Routing protocols
- Network monitoring
Conceptual knowledge of storage devices::
High performing qualities with virtualization technologies::
General technical abilities for::
- Network engineering and administration
- Virus prevention packages
- Tracking event logs
Profound knowledge of networking devices such as::
- LAN and WAN technologies
- MS Active Directory
Cognitively expert in cloud support services and technologies::
- Citrix XenApp
- MS Terminal Server
- DFS file replication
Technical abilities to::
- Server administration such as UNIX and LINUX
- Understand and implement storage systems and servers
- Apply LINUX fundamentals including resource management and system calls
Cloud Support Engineer
Eucalyptus Systems, Inc.
January 2012 – Present
- Provided technical assistance for enterprise solutions and cloud services.
- Participated in migration of cloud clients within data centers.
- Installed and configured Worldox mobile and web solutions.
- Managed and supported software integration projects in Worldox.
- Maintained email accounts, VPN user details and change requests.
- Analyzed and resolved issues relating to PeopleSoft applications.
- Created and updated user IDs and security group tasks.
- Tested printer setups and supported custom applications.
Cloud Support Engineer
November 2010 – January 2012
- Developed and maintained Android and Apple phones.
- Prepared and updated technical tutorials and articles.
- Participated in administration of client accounts with cloud services.
- Provided technical assistance for all cloud operations.
- Trained technical team members for cloud products such as VMware and AWS.
- Analyzed and resolved problems relating to cloud and virtualization products.
- Documented detailed technical designs for cloud deployments.
- Supported hosting sites and evaluated new cloud based technologies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
Aiken Technical College
August 2006 – May 2010
IBM Certified Solution Architect – Cloud Computing Infrastructure