North Highlands CA 95660
I would like to secure Clubhouse Manager position with a growing company where I can utilize my training and skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing clubhouse and working with mental health patients
- Profound knowledge of quality club services
- Remarkable knowledge of managing mental health patients
- Ability to work for long hours
- Ability to interact with all players and front office staff
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to achieve all club objectives
Ivanhoe Country Club, Dallas, TX
October 2008 – Present
- Administered laundering of all clubhouse uniforms.
- Prepared efficient food spread for all players and post game meals.
- Assisted to prepare food for coaches and umpires.
- Maintained inventory of team equipments.
- Supervised all batboy programs.
- Organized and maintained efficient working of clubhouse.
- Provided assistance to trainer and coaches in everyday activities.
Assistant Clubhouse Manager
Gilda’s Club Westchester, Dallas, TX
August 2003 – September 2008
- Supervised various operations of clubhouse activities.
- Performed appraisal for staff and assist in recruitment of staff.
- Prepared business plan on annual basis.
- Coordinated with various outlets for servicing clients.
- Evaluated performance of contractors and pricing system.
- Performed regular feasibility study to improve services.
Clubhouse Unit Leader
Medina Golf & Country Club, Dallas, TX
May 1998 – July 2003
- Planned and implemented everyday activities for all members.
- Designed and applies all clubhouse standards for all services.
- Participated and organized various activities for weekend and evening.
- Analyzed requirement of members and prepared strategies.
- Prepared personal development plans for all members of unit.
- Documented all assessment of clinical transactions and progress notes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
Dayton Barber College, Dayton, OH