North Highlands CA 95660
To join a prestigious organization as a CMS Developer and positively contribute to Organizational growth owing to my skills in Java, XML, Perl, Tomcat, Spring, HTML5, C# and ADO.Net
Highly skillful in utilizing content management tools:
- VCM 7.3.1/ 7.4
- Adobe CQ5, DPM
- VAP 7.3/ JSR 168 Portlets
Adept with programming languages:
- SQL, Java
- XSLT, XML
- Perl, C#
Thorough with scripting languages:
- JSP, servlets
High competence in utilizing Internet Browsers:
- Netscape 7.0
- IE 6.0/ 8.0
- Mozilla- Firefox 2.0/ 3.0
Vast knowledge of Integrated Development Environments and interfaces:
- MS Office tools
- MS Visio
Immense potential to configure web application servers:
- Tomcat 6.0
- BEA Wenlogic
High proficiency with various environments:
- Vignette Content Management server v7.3.1
- Vignette Application portal 7.3
- Vignette Dynamic Portal module
Sound capabilities to:
- Conduct code reviews
- Customize widgets and design websites
January 2012 – Present
- Assisted in development and execution of user interface designs as per UI specifications and product needs.
- Provided technical assistance for development of C# agile and waterfall methods.
- Coordinated with software developers and engineers in testing and verification of software development tasks.
- Performed translation of designs to XHTML, CSS and related scripting languages.
- Conducted analysis, designing and assembly of software components in Open Text CMS applications.
- Prepared content migration plans and design patterns for assigned interfaces.
- Maintained technical documentation for CMS Opentext applications as per SDLC standards and procedures.
- Implemented procedures for designing and development of content server workflows and reports.
Futrend Technology, Inc
November 2010 – January 2012
- Coordinated with product owners and technical team members for preparation and review of solution based documentation.
- Developed scalable infrastructure solutions and related components in collaboration with technical leads.
- Implemented programming procedures through Java, CSS, HTML, XML and other scripting languages.
- Resolved issues, defects and bugs by proper troubleshooting, tracking and documentation.
- Provided technical assistance for maintenance, integration and testing of software solutions during development and release processes.
- Prepared effective content models, security models, CQ5 templates and workflows.
- Supported technical teams in designing, development and support of WCM applications and integrations.
- Coordinated with stakeholders for understanding of requirements and designing of scalable solutions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
Waukesha County Technical College
August 2006 – May 2010