North Highlands CA 95660
To work as CNC Laser Programmer in manufacturing industry where I can demonstrate my skills in Set-up, operating, programming and editing CNC Laser machines.
Proficient with software:
- Solid Works
Strong knowledge in programming:
- CNC Laser machines
Extensive ability to interpret:
- 3D models
- Technical documents
Skilled in utilization of measuring tools:
- Optical comparators
- Surface plates
Familiarity with welding procedures:
- Spot welding
- Mig/Tig welding
Expertise in working with various metals:
- Stainless steel
Adept in operation of:
- Press Brakes
CNC Laser Programmer
Lehi Sheet Metal Corporation
January 2012 – Present
- Developed programs for turret and laser machines utilizing Metacam software applications.
- Prepared shop floor routers along with required fabrication operations to complete parts.
- Implemented procedures for maintenance and programming of multiple lasers including Trumpf’s 3D and 7040.
- Monitored causes of scrap for proper elimination and resolution of relevant defects.
- Conducted analysis of written specifications, drawings and sketches for planning layout and sequence of operations.
- Coordinated with engineering teams for deciding about designing, capacity and material types.
- Resolved problems relating to machining and assembly in collaboration with engineering and production teams.
- Provided technical assistance for creation of programs using Sigma Nest software systems.
CNC Laser Programmer
HPL Stampings Inc
November 2010 – January 2012
Lake Zurich, IL
- Implemented procedures for creation and modification of programs through Radan along with documentation.
- Coordinated with manufacturing engineering teams for product designing and tooling to support production methods.
- Prepared estimates relating to production timelines, staffing needs and relevant cost information.
- Executed processes for inspection, qualification and validation of tools and fixtures with basic inspection equipments.
- Conducted analysis of inspection reports according to drawings, specifications and processes.
- Provided technical assistance in design reviews in coordination with functional teams as per specifications.
- Maintained detailed and accurate technical documentation according to QMS procedures.
- Supported technical team members in programming functions for CNC controlled lasers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Griffin Technical College
August 2006 – May 2010