North Highlands CA 95660
Experienced Coach Driver seeking secure position where I can use my talents and driving skills to their fullest potential
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Class B CDL with good driving record
- Wide knowledge of traffic laws, rules, and regulations
- Ability to comply with driver operating procedures
- Ability to comply with Health and Safety policies
- Familiarity with motor coaches, mini-coaches, trolleys, double-decker buses driving
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Eyms, Goessel, KS
August 2005 – Present
- Assured that registered routes and timetables are observed, as required by the Company’s commitment to the
- Assured prompt and accurate completion of all appropriate reports.
- Checked oil, water and fuel on a regular basis.
- Kept coaches clean and tidy.
BSS Coaches, Goessel, KS
May 2000 – July 2005
- Reported any vehicle defects to the Transport Manager immediately.
- Adhered to driver operating procedures.
- Complied with School Health and Safety policies.
- Provided an efficient and pleasant service to all clients.
- Complied with School route timetables as advised by the Transport Manager.
- Complied to client route locations and timetables as advised by the Transport Manager.
- Conducted duties as required by the Transport Manager within the context of the post.
High School Diploma
Glenn County ROP, Willows, CA