North Highlands CA 95660
To be able to work in your organization as a Cognos TM1 Developer where I can fully utilize my skills in Cognos/ TM1 systems, Hyperion, OLAP, Visual Basic and Oracle.
Vast experience of working with IBM tools:
- Cognos TM1 version 7.0 – 9.5
- Cognos 8.8
- Hyperion, ETL
- TM1 TurboIntegrator, Contributor
Proficient with Cognos series 7:
- Power Play transformer, Power Play Enterprise Server
- Visualizer, Scheduler
- Cognos Architect, Impromptu
Immensely talented in utilizing Report Net 1.1:
- Framework Manager
- Cognos Connection, Configuration Manager
- Query studio
Virtuoso in utilizing database management systems:
- Oracle, SQL server
- MS Access, DB2
Thorough knowledge of web development tools:
- Flash 5
Sound knowledge of programming languages:
- VB.Net, Java
- C, C++
Adept in using Microsoft programs:
- MS Project, MS Office
- MS Access, MS Excel
Strong ability to:
- Apply OLAP concepts to real life problems
- Design and maintain complex models
Cognos TM1 Developer
January 2012 – Present
- Designed TM1 programs in accordance with business requirements.
- Converted business needs into comprehensive models and dashboards.
- Used IBM Cognos OLAP technology to provide financial solutions.
- Built and maintained IBM TM1 Enterprise software.
- Collaborated with major Finance and procurement personnel.
- Utilized best in class Cognos OLAP technology to design financial solutions.
Cognos TM1 Developer
CAT Technology, Inc
November 2010 – January 2012
- Designed and maintained TM1 hierarchical cubes and security procedures.
- Developed budgeting and forecasting cubes and designed standard operating manuals.
- Liaised with internal and external IBM/ Cognos teams to resolve tickets and troubleshoot errors.
- Integrated existing systems with latest technology utilizing Cognos tools.
- Collaborated with source system experts to design ETL routines.
- Executed complicated business transformations with help of TM1 processes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Minot State University
September 2006 – June 2010
IBM Certified Developer – Cognos TM1