North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a Collection Clerk position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Associate Degree in Commerce, Monroe Community College, Rochester, NY
Collection Clerk, May 2004 – Present
RadioShack Corporate, Wichita, KS
- Planned movements of batches and administered collections.
- Managed account reconciliation, receivable, collection and ensured customer service.
- Ensured deposits in log and reconciled to received checks.
- Reviewed source documents and accurately computed the data and ensured assemblage of file.
- Assisted and relieved front office personnel.
Collection Clerk, March 2002 – April 2004
Citrus Memorial Health System, Wichita, KS
- Prepared and processed billing statements to monitor payments of outstanding accounts.
- Administered fee collection; ensured security guidelines and followed processes.
- Corresponded with customers either over phone, by mail or in person and administered customer service and solicited billing queries.
- Collaborated with loan officers to ensure necessary actions to be taken.
- Assisted in the preparation of billing reports and managed account reconciliation, accounts receivable and collections.
- Reviewed patient account files and ensured their accuracy and completeness.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ability to handle automated insurance billing and collection
- Ability to provide good customer service
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a team environment
- Typing speed of 50 W.P.M
- Excellent ability to perform clerical duties such as filing, typing, faxing, answering phone etc
- Familiar with Word, Excel and database software