North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a College President position where my years of experience and training can be used to benefit the company to help it grow and thrive.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of leading and managing student development and welfare activities in a college setting
- Sound knowledge of college’s academic programs and accreditation process
- Commendable knowledge of financial data analysis and interpretation practices
- Familiarity with fiscal management and student advocacy activities
- Ability to interact with Board of Trustees and accrediting agencies, in a diplomatic manner
- Ability to develop and maintain student-oriented programs and services
Savannah College of Art and Design – Atlanta, GA
August 2012 – Present
- Oversaw and supported overall operations of the college to ensure student welfare.
- Planned, prepared, and implemented strategic plans to generate college resources and revenue.
- Directed and maintained cost-effective management of all resources of the college.
- Communicated with students and motivated them to participate in college-sponsored activities.
- Developed and maintained profitable professional relationships with appropriate community groups and organizations.
- Interpreted and followed all applicable policies and objectives of education board and regulatory bodies.
Stark State College of Technology – North Canton, OH
May 2009 – July 2012
- Developed and managed a team of highly efficient elected officials.
- Prepared and managed college budget and controlled college expenditure.
- Implemented, evaluated, and revised all college programs and services.
- Planned, implemented, and supervised all policies, objectives, and operations of the college.
- Attended and participated in Board meetings, committee meetings and official functions.
- Established and maintained cordial relationships with board members and college officials.
Master’s Degree in Social Sciences
Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA