North Highlands CA 95660
To be given an opportunity in your organization to exhibit my skills and my knowledge as College Tutor.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in teaching assigned courses in college
- Exceptional knowledge of instructional techniques
- Familiarity with student learning styles
- Ability to teach students from diverse cultures
- Ability to develop course materials
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all student information
Eastern Kentucky University, Saint Louis, MO
August 2007 – Present
- Managed daily tutoring schedules in college.
- Provided assignments and homework for students.
- Conducted and graded college examinations.
- Motivated students to develop their study skills.
- Maintained student attendance and progress reports.
- Completed educational paperwork within deadlines.
- Involved students in classroom discussions, seminars and quizzes.
- Reported management about laboratory equipment repairs.
Georgia Perimeter College, Saint Louis, MO
May 2004 – July 2007
- Provided tutoring services to college students.
- Worked with Professors to develop lesson plans.
- Enforced students to follow proper dress codes and behavioral standards.
- Interacted positively with students and parents.
- Monitored student performance and provided appropriate feedback.
- Maintained records of tutoring sessions.
- Provided one-on-one tutoring as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree in English
Paul Quinn College, Dallas, TX