North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a challenging Commercial Analyst position in a well reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Knowledge of leading business intelligence practices
- Ability to bridge business and technical domains skillfully
- Proficient in Microsoft Office â€“ Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Project, Word, Microsoft Access, and data manipulation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and active listening skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Commercial Analyst, August 2005 â€“ Present
MRINetwork, Lansing, MI
- Provided effective support to the Sales and marketing areas.
- Assisted in bid proposals, sales analysis, budgeting, forecasting and cost estimating.
- Served efficiently to manage ongoing operational issues.
- Provided and determined timelines for first resumption of flow of company production.
- Directed and guided the best economic routing for company production to the ultimate point of sale.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Accounting, University of California, Berkeley, CA