North Highlands CA 95660
Commercial Carpenter Seeking employment in an organization where I can utilize my expertise to gain valuable experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in commercial carpentry for various different trades
- Sound knowledge of construction site practices
- Profound knowledge of materials and tools required for construction
- Exceptional ability to perform repair on buildings and structures
- Remarkable ability to evaluate various layout blueprints
- Ability to interpret various written work of clients
- Ability to provided framing for metal suds
- Ability to coordinate with clients for communication
CLP Resources Inc., Las Vegas, NV
August 2007 – Present
- Performed various commercial activities for all commercial and military buildings.
- Installed various metal frames and doors in commercial establishments.
- Administered various framing and finishing work.
- Developed efficient concrete formwork for all commercial activities.
- Ensured compliance to directions and coordinated with crafts.
- Maintained and operated all equipments and facilities.
- Analyzed specifications and installed various equipments and machines.
- Managed installation of suspended acoustical ceiling systems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Building Construction
Carleton College, Northfield, MN