North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a secured position as Commissioning Manager and so I can become a valued member of the team while moving forward with my training in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in commissioning processing plants and supervising projects
- Deep knowledge of MEP systems
- Outstanding knowledge of LEED projects
- Ability to maintain accurate project records
- Ability to resolve all complaints
- Ability to work with team
- Ability to manage multiple projects within deadline
- Proficient to manage variety of systems
M.C. Dean, Inc., Tulsa, OK
October 2008 – Present
- Administered start up and sold commissioning units and equipments.
- Provided technical assistance to commissioning team.
- Evaluated process and equipments for flow diagram and ensured consistency.
- Maintained safe work according to HSE guidelines.
- Reviewed equipment and plant performance on site.
- Managed project schedule and arranged resources for it.
- Analyzed all issues and provided technical solutions for process.
- Prepared efficient schedule for all team member activities.
Syska Hennessy Group, Tulsa, OK
August 2003 – September 2008
- Supervised energy programs and implementation.
- Maintained knowledge on industry development and regulation changes.
- Prepared implementation strategies for program development.
- Designed program system and templates for commissioning program.
- Prepared and submitted all invoices and reports.
- Ensured optimal quality for all project deliverables.
Brunel Energy Inc., Tulsa, OK
May 1998 – July 2003
- Monitored various activities for commissioning services for buildings.
- Participated in design review and specifications for various activities.
- Prepared start up check list and designed test plans.
- Managed communication for all project progress and schedule.
- Designed commissioning plans and prepared documents.
- Performed tests on all equipments and systems and verified it.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Jackson State University, Jackson, MS