North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking the right company in which to fill the position of Commodity Manager and utilize my skills and training in this field to their fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification in CPM and APICS
- Experience to manage projects and assist in purchasing commodities
- Thorough knowledge of six sigma
- Outstanding knowledge to interpret blueprints and drawings
- Ability to analyze strategies for organization
- Ability to manage complex projects
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to resolve all issues
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
Jatca Inc., Walnut Creek, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Supervised all management activities for efficient delivery of commodity.
- Maintained optimal level of conduct with all suppliers.
- Prepared Strategic Sourcing plans and required reports.
- Monitored procurement reporting system as per standards.
- Administered processes and ensured continuous improvement activities.
- Developed and implemented various enabling technologies.
- Analyzed market conditions and forecasted future trends.
- Evaluated vendor quotations and recommend improvements.
Elias Associates, Inc., Walnut Creek, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Analyzed and identified strategies for sourcing cost reduction.
- Administered supply chain and its results on customers.
- Maintained record of finished goods and ensured accuracy.
- Developed and supervised all supplier transition plans.
- Monitored inventory levels and prepared schedule for work.
- Assisted in product design and purchasing of materials.
The Kent Group, Walnut Creek, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Analyzed order requirements and assisted in procurement.
- Established an efficient global warehouse network for commodities.
- Provided expert knowledge on systems and process improvement.
- Coordinated with managers to monitor all buying patterns.
- Collaborated with sales department for all customer past dues.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
William Penn University, Oskaloosa, IA