North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking work as a Community Health Nurse in a hospital in order to bring my years of experience in the field to the doctors and hospital.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in human anatomy and physiology
- Thorough knowledge of the information and techniques needed to diagnose and treat injuries, diseases, and deformities
- Deep knowledge of the composition, structure, and properties of substances and of the chemical processes and transformations that they undergo
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate work assignments
- Ability to function independently and serve as a team leader
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with others and teach health care
Community Health Nurse, August 2005 â€“ Present
Health & Human Services, Indian Health Service, Raleigh, NC
- Performed comprehensive health assessment on patient and family.
- Developed care plans using nursing diagnosis.
- Collected data and managed admissions, evaluations, treatment plans, and treatment.
- Established realistic patient-care goals, with measurable outcomes.
- Provided excellent nursing service in homes and in other community affiliations.
- Re-evaluated patientâ€™s status and changed services.
Community Health Nurse, May 2000 â€“ July 2005
Oakwood Home Care Services, Raleigh, NC
- Ensured adherence to Standardized Procedures and other licensing standards.
- Dispensed medications and administered vaccines from the formulary as defined in the Standardized Procedures.
- Monitored patient progress and provided follow-up services.
- Consulted with other District employees, private health care providers, community agencies, and organizations to assist in solving student health problems.
- Promoted and participated in District health care activities and events to raise awareness of services.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Nursing, Howard Payne University, Bronwood, TX