North Highlands CA 95660
Dedicated Community Manager looking for an opportunity to work for reputable company where my skills and experience will be of value.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing social networks and online community
- Deep knowledge of internet message boards
- Huge knowledge of online community platforms
- Ability to manage multiple critical issues
- Ability to interact with management
- Sound Microsoft Office application skills
- Profound time management skills
- Ability to work on social media
- Familiarity with online advertising models
NCsoft Corporation, Atlanta, GA
October 2008 – Present
- Planned and implemented social strategy to achieve goals.
- Developed and maintained good relations with vendors.
- Analyzed changes in consumer behavior and media and identified opportunity.
- Maintained knowledge of all retail and marketing trends.
- Ensure achievement of all long term objectives for growth.
- Monitored and prepared reports for various activities.
- Coordinated with teams to provide support to strategies.
- Evaluated programs for various teams.
Dell, Inc., Atlanta, GA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with community team for all activities.
- Prepared drafts for all reports and performed research.
- Organized and conducted various private and public tests.
- Ensured user friendly environment for all members.
- Maintained work according to official rules and regulations.
- Developed and edited all promotional materials for community.
Online Community Specialist
Cisco Systems, Atlanta, GA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Assisted to promote content on online news.
- Maintained and provided update to online sites.
- Administered various ad campaigns online.
- Prepared copies for websites and social media posts.
- Coordinated with media partners to develop content.
Bachelor’s Degree in Community Counseling
Houghton College, Houghton, NY