North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a position as Company Representative with growing firm in which to enhance my skills and help company grow.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals
- Ability to handle all incoming phone calls with courtesy and professionalism
- Ability to engage clients as you build relationships quickly and effectively
- Ability to answer phones and direct calls
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
- Ability to identify opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell customers
- Good understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral and diagram form
Ian Galland Textiles & Fabrics, Culver City CA
November 2006 – Present
- Managed mails and items.
- Executed FedEx, freight, and various invoices for weekly check runs.
- Handled vendor queries and payment history.
- Aided with filing and record keeping processes.
Liberty Mutual Group, Culver City CA
February 2001 – October 2006
- Assisted in restructuring process as well as managed general coordination and implementation of operational procedures.
- Recognized organizations and coordinated with them.
- Formulated local experts for future projects.
- Efficiently innovated customer’s portfolio and nurtured relations with existing customers.
- Administered international market-competition evaluations.
Bachelor’s Degree In Business
Reinhardt College, Waleska, GA