North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a position as Compensation Analyst in highly reputed and professional organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in compensation program administration and in use of Human Resource Information Systems
- Huge knowledge of compensation concepts and procedures
- Deep knowledge of Federal, State, Provincial and Local laws
- Familiarity with window based PC systems
- Amazing ability to manage large projects
- Superior analytical, consulting, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, communication and project management skills
Catalina Marketing, Oakland, CA
August 2005 – Present
- Coordinated in management of compensation initiatives.
- Aided in formulation of design of incentive plans.
- Assisted in establishment of special studies and gave internal consultation.
- Executed annual merit and management incentive procedures.
- Coordinated with HR generalists and reviewed compensation practices.
- Coached people managers.
NCO Group, Oakland, CA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Updated job descriptions and analyzed existing jobs.
- Handled job classifications and salary and market surveys.
- Evaluated data from survey sources and coordinated development job descriptions.
- Managed compensation databases and aided job title and job information audits.
- Executed research and complied with NCO policies.
- Coordinated with management and provided feedback.
Bachelor’s Degrees in Business Administration
Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA