North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a position as Compensation and Benefits Manager with an established company in where I can enhance my skills and help the company to grow.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification in CCP and CEBS
- Experience to forecast beget compensation programs and analyzed results
- Sound knowledge of employee benefit program
- Profound knowledge of state and federal regulations
- Ability to ensure compliance to all deadlines
- Ability to implement all infrastructure strategies
- Operational skills of Microsoft Office applications
- Good communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Proficient in HRIS systems
- Familiarity in mathematical operations
Compensation and Benefits Manager
PepsiCo, Corpus Christi, TX
October 2008 – Present
- Planned and supervised efficient compensation activities.
- Developed compensation scorecards and provided update.
- Administered annual open enrollment process and resources.
- Supervised efficiency of classification systems and provided job description.
- Analyzed all compensation plans according to policies and regulations.
- Designed various tools for employee benefit programs.
- Evaluated benefit programs for various mergers and acquisitions.
- Prepared required reports for all programs.
Compensation and Benefits Specialist
United Natural Foods Inc., Corpus Christi, TX
August 2003 – September 2008
- Administered everyday activities of employee benefit programs.
- Coordinated with various departments for all communication materials.
- Performed research to resolve all issues and recommend improvements.
- Developed and maintained relationship with internal and external customers.
- Prepared ad hoc reports for ongoing programs.
- Designed job descriptions and evaluated changes.
Compensation and Benefits Analyst
Honeywell, Corpus Christi, TX
May 1998 – July 2003
- Maintained and provided update to job description files.
- Coordinated with director and prepared appropriate budget.
- Provided update to human resource information system.
- Prepared materials required for Board of trustee meeting.
- Analyzed compensation and benefit activities for employees.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
John Carroll University, University Heights, OH